I've been to three different shops in Phoenix and nobody can do a lift for me... I just want a simple deal 2.5 -3 inch lift so to add a bigger tire and rim. Any suggestions to making this happen? Thanks
Welcome to the Nissan NV Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members. . .and more.
Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:48 PM
- radin2son and Bamps like this
2015 XLR Hyperlite 27HFS Toy Hauler
Blue Ox Sway Pro
Me, wife, 3 kids and 2 big dogs!
Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:08 PM
Welcome to the forum. The kit advanced uses is about 2 1/4 inches, which is as high as you can go with the IFS on these vans. Makes a huge difference off-road.
But nothing out there yet to go down a couple inches instead? ... :-(
- Bamps and TanStewie like this
Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:15 PM
There is no room to fit longer shackles on the rear, so you would have to take a leaf out of the spring pack or have something custom made. Titan springs might work but I dunno.
It might end up being kind of Mickey Mouse
- Orvinfive likes this