Sign in to follow this  
mykeytea

some 2015 details

Copied from http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/releases/the-2015-nissan-lineup-charting-the-changes

Dated 7-8-14

2015 Nissan NV Cargo:

Enhancements for 2015 include: 

• New SL trim level added (also available in S and SV grades)
  • New SL grade includes chrome bumpers, grille, door handles and mirror caps, chrome clad wheels, 8-way power driver's seat, Vehicle Security System and 1st row side and roof-mounted curtain supplemental side-impact air bags for front outboard occupant head protection (includes rollover sensor)
  • Updated NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Mobile Apps and 5.8-inch touch screen display, Nissan Voice Recognition for audio and navigation, SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link® (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately), Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant
  • Offered in three innovative versions, NV1500, NV2500 HD and NV3500 HD, and in two roof configurations – Standard Roof and High Roof
  • Available in early 2015

2015 Nissan NV Passenger:

Enhancements for 2015 include:

• Updated NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Mobile Apps, 5.8-inch touch-screen display, Nissan Voice Recognition for audio and navigation, SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link® (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately), Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant
  • Offered in three well-equipped models, the NV3500 HD S, the NV3500 HD SV, and NV3500 HD SL (V8 engine only)
  • Available in early 2015

I am in market for a passenger SL, and was hoping for DVD for the kids. Also want a decent Android connected stereo ( I like my pandora), and wonder if the stereo mentioned will help. The little 5" Nav seems pretty pathetic and this is a smidge bigger. No mention of bluetooth audio in the release, but maybe via the Connect?

Check out the link below, it outlines all the features that Nissan conect will have including Pandora.

http://www.nissanusa.com/connect/features-app.html

I was hoping to see some changes to the drive train, but I'll have to keep waiting on those.  I hope the Nav is better, the current program is really basic and not user friendly IMO, I end up using my phone most of the time instead.