aabel

1-3/4" spacers to level front of van

I ordered some spacers to level my NV3500 from Advanced 4x4 in Utah. They measured to be 1-3/4" tall. Got them installed yesterday, so I thought I'd share some pics. They actually raised the front too high, so I am going to call them tomorrow to see if they have any suggestions to get it back down, or raise the back up an inch or so.

post-1311-0-28737600-1465746435_thumb.jpeg

post-1311-0-90381600-1465746471_thumb.jpeg

post-1311-0-68363100-1465746512_thumb.jpeg

Looking good. Is your a 4x4? What size are your wheels and tires? What is your wheel offset?

I would think that rasing the rear would be simpler. 

It's not a 4x4, I wanted to raise the front for looks more than anything. Wheels are Fuel Mavericks 20x9 with 20mm offset, and Nitto G2 terra grapplers 285/55/20. Another forum member with an NV2500 had the exact same setup, so I copied him. Had to shim the sliding door with 2 washers to clear the tires. Hopefully the rear is easy. Does not being a 4x4 make my van a pre-runner LOL!

Your van looks awesome. I was hoping that I would be able to fit 12 mm offset wheels (I found some cool 12 mm offset wheels), but judging from yours, these will probably rub the door. I like Nitto tires. 

I used Titan spacers, and they worked fine. Same with rear spring blocks, but the U bolts I had to get locally, since they are a different size. Inexpensive way to lift the NV. 

I do also have the steel spacers made by Advanced 4x4, they told me they would be taller than the others I had. They weren't, just more expensive. Ha ha ha! 

I also have the 4x4 installed by them. They aren't real good at listening to what you want, or even care to do what you ask for. But, not many options for getting it converted. 

They will do stuff you told them not to, and forget to install parts you paid for. I think on the whole they don't care much about regular folks, they have plenty of fleet work to pay the bills. It's not as if you or I are going to send them ten trucks per year. 

Ya, the rear blocks were Ford parts from an F-350, but they were wide for our 3.5" springs etc. so I was OK paying for them... Advanced did all the work to find them to see what would work.

The van looks awesome now with the lift, and I banged out the rear myself in an hour :)

I used Titan spacers, and they worked fine. Same with rear spring blocks, but the U bolts I had to get locally, since they are a different size. Inexpensive way to lift the NV. 

I do also have the steel spacers made by Advanced 4x4, they told me they would be taller than the others I had. They weren't, just more expensive. Ha ha ha! 

I also have the 4x4 installed by them. They aren't real good at listening to what you want, or even care to do what you ask for. But, not many options for getting it converted. 

They will do stuff you told them not to, and forget to install parts you paid for. I think on the whole they don't care much about regular folks, they have plenty of fleet work to pay the bills. It's not as if you or I are going to send them ten trucks per year.

Were the u bolts provided in the kit too thick?? Would you have been able to drill out the holes in the axle/spring plate?

They were too narrow. The titan rear axle has a much smaller tube diameter than the NV. I was able to get some from an auto parts store. 

Also, if you want, I can get you the part number of the rear shocks they used on mine. They aren't a perfect fit, there is a small amount of slop at the bottom mount. But, they do fit, overall, with the lift blocks. 

I would love the part numbers for the shocks that are used. I would like to put my own set up together. What titan lift did you specifically use? 

Yes part #s would be very useful!! Thanks

Dented, what was the size of the U bolts that you had to get to fit the NV?

Yes please part numbers and specific Titan kit. I would like to lift mine also.