Sign in to follow this  
axulsuv

Another new NV1500s owner now ...

Hi all ,

I just drove home my new to me nv , she was a rental unit with 19k on the clock but still in new condition ...

I'm a former nissan tech and was gonna buy a new Ford transit , but the ford dealer was rude and didn't know the vehicle at all ...

So I went to the local Nissan store and got a great deal and interest rate . It will be used for a daily driver (7 mile round trip commute :)) and to haul my kids and I to trials events , with my triton trailer and bikes . I will slowly make a camper out of it , alot cheaper than hotels these days !

Low roof model will work fine for me . I like it so far , just got to find a good plug and play trailer wiring kit , and decide if the bumper hitch will be ok for my needs or if I put a tow hitch on it so I can set the ball height where I need it to be ...

Glenn

Axulsuv,

Your dealer sell the hitch and wire kit separately, so you can pick up the wire harness without the hitch.