Sign in to follow this  
axulsuv

Good by NV ....):

Hate to say it , but due to some issues beyond my control , My NV just got replaced with a Kia Soul ...

I already miss my van , But the little kia is way cool ....

All the Best and ADIOS !

Glenn

My wife has a mini-me (Kia Soul) that matches our high roof NV (both white). They are something to see sitting side by side in the driveway.

By the way, she really likes the Soul for getting around town - which is 95% of its usage for us. AND, 38 mpg on the hwy.

Hope you're not gone for good. You have been a valued member of the forum.

Best of luck down the road...

Oh no! The V6 mpg leader retires.

Oddly, we also are looking at the Kia Soul to possibly replace our VW, not our NV. Ease of entry and it isn't a suv. They are all over the place.

And next to Porche , they are the most trouble free new car you can buy ... (So say the tabloids ...) And so far (100 miles on the clock) I'm impressed with build and performance ...

May get another NV when $$$ permits , but this move saved me about $350 a month in expenses ...., Just gotta put a hitch on the soul so I can haul my bike trailer ... :)

Edited by axulsuv

I wish you well.  Remember, just because you sold the NV doesn't mean you can't post.

I agree. Just because you traded your NV doesn't mean you have to leave the forum. How do you like your new ride? Any pictures?