coastalb55

Long Time Lurker, Now New 2016 NVP Owner

Hi,

I've been a member on the forum for several months as I pondered what family hauler to get.  As a family of 8 we needed something to accommodate our 6 growing boys as the Honda Odyssey was pretty cramped.

We test drove the usual suspects and ultimately decided on the NVP.  Purchased our 2016 NVP SL in Java this past Friday, Veteran's Day.

Let the modding begin (but shhh, don't tell my wife)!  First purchase: running boards.  And then wheels and tires. And then...and then... (automotive forums are bad for the wallet)!

Andy

Edited by coastalb55

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the van!

Nice! We bought the came color. And I added running boards...and wheels.  :)

Congratulations. Got any pictures?

It is just a run-of-the-mill Java NVP SL. So nothing out of the ordinary. here it is covered with a little snow at Lake Tahoe. post-1103-0-00638500-1481070487_thumb.jpg

It is just a run-of-the-mill Java NVP SL. So nothing out of the ordinary. here it is covered with a little snow at Lake Tahoe. attachicon.gifIMG_20161123_102605796.jpg

I see that you bought a Java/white model, haha. 

Java was my wife's first color choice. But apparently this color is very popular. None was in stock when we were trying to purchase one and since we have to drive 2 hour to buy an NV, we just bought a black one.