Sign in to follow this  
mk1_62

New to the NVP Family

We just got our 2016 SL this last weekend.  I had been looking for a full sized van to replace my Camry and an old g20 sport van.  After pouring through different makes Nissan made the best sense.  It can actually tow!

I love it!  I doubt we'll go crazy with mods and the like, but sheesh, why don't they put running boards on these things.  I'm 6-1 and it's a struggle to get in.

Welcome to the forum!  You're somewhat close to me, we almost drove to ATL to get our van but got a local dealer to match the price.  Lots of good info on here if you do want to do any mods to the van!

Welcome! You're joining a great site with lots of useful info, and it's quiet enough that you don't need an entire evening to catch up on the new posts every day!

After the first long road trip it confirmed we made the right choice in an NV. With 3 kids all in car seats or boosters and lots of luggage and cargo it would have been insanely tight in the sienna. I am also impressed with the front seats, I can drive further in this car than any other one without stopping.

Totally on the same page with you! Five in car seats or boosters in my family, and the NV made things a dream. Took the whole family and the in-laws out to look at Christmas lights and it's so nice not to be crowded or tight...even with the third row in the van. (Which we normally don't keep in the van). Merry Christmas all!!!