Sign in to follow this  
Chris Dempsey

Look What I Found In My Tire

It's looks exactly like a CO2 cartridge like in a BB gun.  Not sure why it is green and I am shocked it went through your tire like that!  That is a definite replace job vs. patch job.  

I had a big chunk of concrete go through my tire from all the road construction going on.  It was about 3/4" in diameter so a big hole.  Used that as my excuse to swap out all my tires to all terrains!  

It's looks exactly like a CO2 cartridge like in a BB gun.  Not sure why it is green and I am shocked it went through your tire like that!  That is a definite replace job vs. patch job.  

I had a big chunk of concrete go through my tire from all the road construction going on.  It was about 3/4" in diameter so a big hole.  Used that as my excuse to swap out all my tires to all terrains!  

You got it. Have no idea how that was even possible. 

6000 pound van, make math easy so 1500 lbs per tire that had pressure on a 1/4" nozzle.  If that was sticking straight up out of some dirt or gravel I can see it happening under perfect circumstances.  Just bad luck really!