NV2500campingman

New to the forum - Share pictures or videos

Hey everyone I am new to this forum.  I have had my 2014 NV2500 for 2 1/2 years now and have added a few things that might help you all out.   While I browse through the gallery to see all that you have done with your vans please check out my video.  I just posted it so it needs some viewing and comments.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saJ4bSxt97A

post-1908-0-34797300-1486265553_thumb.jpg

Welcome. Nice rig! I like the front bar and LED's and must copy this.  What brands?  And would you change anything with the bar?

Best Regards,

Mike

post-1155-0-88753500-1486332582_thumb.jpg

post-1155-0-25127700-1486332608_thumb.jpeg

That van is a beast.  Nice build.  Any drone with the exhaust in the cab when just cruising around or on the highway?

Beautiful NV!!!

One question for you. I have been driving Nissan trucks since 1999. All Frontiers until this NV. I found, (and same with my son's Titan) that the oil filters like K&N set off the maf sensor on these. I switched to the aFe dry because of it. Have you had that, if not, how many miles are on the van since you installed the oiled filter? Perhaps its somthing for you to consider if your sensor blows off.

Edited by Bamps

Awesome van. So satisfying to see a pretty generic box be made into something truly unique. Shows there are still people out there with pride in their rides! Good work!

Thanks everyone for the positive posts. To answer a few of your questions from above. The K&N intake has no issues with any sensors or dash warning lights. I have almost 20,000 miles on it now. The Aero Turbine 3030 muffler is fairly loud but a nice rumble. Since I insulated the van and double layered the carpet it is much better on the highway. Mike the side awning on your high top NV looks cool. That would benefit me out in the Arizona heat.

Awing works great.  Mine is side mounted however there are lots of mounts available that would work with your rack.  The Fiamma USA site doesn't list many mounts so you have to go to the European site at fiammastore.com.  Very detailed drawings.  I found that the US dealer has all these mounts but not listed on their web site.  Have to call to order.

What make/model is your front bumper light mount?  And which Pro Comp light bar did you use?

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks for the info.  The bull bar is one off of eBay.  I had to remove the front tow hooks to install but it bolts to factory location.  Can't remember what series my Pro Comp lights are.  They are about a year and a half old now but work awesome.

What are your thoughts on your LED headlights?

I scoured the internet trying to find a good set, but didn't find any that made sense at the time. I ended up going with HID's.