JCattSS

Counting down...

Looks like about an hour and a half our NV3500 with Quigley 4X4 will be here from Apple Nissan in the great state of PA. We got Java with the tech package and leather. It will be replacing our 2014 Chevy Express Quigley.

Congrats on the new van!  Post up photos when you get it, we dont see many Java on here.  I actually wanted that color but had a loooong wait to order one.  I also wasnt sure how hot it would get in the sun all day.  

Got to drive it around a bit. Much nicer ride than our Express! More comfortable too. Will have to get used to the rear visibility like everyone else. Power seems about on par with the 6.0. I'm happy we got it. Should have wheels/tires by Friday and will schedule window tint. I usually mod the crap out of everything we'll see how this one goes.

post-1919-0-60606900-1487728854_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys/gals we are enjoying it so far. Got the wheels & tires on today and goes in for tint on Monday. It's primarily my 5ft tall wife's van to haul our 8 kids so some running boards or nerf bars are high on the priority list.

Wheels are Fuel Maverick 20X9 +20mm offset. Tires are Nitto Exo Grapplers 275/55 20. There is very little clearance on the slider. The little rubber spikies are actually brushing the door! No marking yet though.

post-1919-0-55540700-1487885308_thumb.jpg

Edited by JCattSS

NIce looking wheels and tires!  Curious what all else you do to your van.  

Thanks!

Beyond the tint and steps she and the kids really want some DVD players so that's a definite possibility. I have to admit being a long time GM driver with several LS based motors including an LS2, LS7, LS3, and a few 6.0's the Nissan 5.6 has a very nice sound. May look into a muffler swap or modified cat back. Your thread about the Bully Dog was interesting as well.

Great choice in wheels!! They look awesome

Same wheels as me! I copied another guy on here also with a silver NV2500.

Your pics really helped narrow it down. I was going to take the XD Hoss wheels off our Express but they are 18x9 and we wanted 20's. Didn't want black and wanted at least +18mm offset. The choices for a wheel that's not gawdy start getting slim especially in chrome. As you know the Fuel are 20mm and with the 275/55 they fit perfect.

Edited by JCattSS