Sign in to follow this  
guinnessbrewer

Vanrug

Hello, I have a vanrug that i bought on Amazon, thinking it would work for my passenger van. I cut out all the holes for the seats and saved all the plugs. I dont like it and would like to sell it as it does not fit well. $50 obo plus shipping. Its light but big.

Thanks,

Chris

What dont you like about it?  My next project is taking out the carpet in the back and putting down a rubber mat or van rug.  I am not placing anything on the carpet, I am taking it out.  3 boys and two dogs are making it tough to keep the carpet clean especially when we camp.

It is made for the cargo version so it is molded to the ribs in the regular floor. It does not account for the seat tracks which are bolted down to the floor. I bought it to replace the factory carpet and padding because we had a child lock a cat in our new van and it wasnt discovered till it was too late and the cat relieved itself. What a wonderful suprise!