nguy

Nissan NV running boards

Hello Forum,

Looking for running boards for my NV. Found these:

http://www.ronusa.co...le-from-nissan/

They seem pretty straight forward to install. Any suggestions?

Did you get them?  I'm looking for running boards as well, but I don't want to give up my factory mud flaps.

I have a set of the owens classic aluminum running boards, it is true that you have to remove the front factory splash guard.  That being said, if you have access to a chop saw, or a sawzall for that matter, you could trim off about 3-4 inches and the running board would fit with the factory splash guard.  I removed mine because I have a lift and larger tires and the splash guard wasn't really doing much.  I replaced them with larger truck mud flaps.

My wife saw a blue one (just like the website shows) on the road, so she told be to get them ASAP.  We really need some kind of help for all of us to get into the van + I think it will absorb the door dings.

I ordered these running boards last week in Java Metallic and with the Chrome trim.  It takes about 10 business days to get them shipped (because of the custom painting), and they are drop shipped from Michigan.  Anyways, I hope to have these installed by the end of the month.  I'm terrible with cars, so I need to find an installer.  I'll let you know (and will post pics) if I am successful.

Edited by bo1500000