Sign in to follow this  
sunnout

window for nv by crl

I installed a crl window in my slider , it does not have a vent , But I believe you can order them with vents too .

Glenn 

I just looked at the website, I like the idea of adding vents to the windows, I sent them an email to see if the OEM windows could be replaced by one of their units. Do you have any pictures of the install?

I emailed CRL to find out about fitment in OEM locations and apparently got a very rude individual that would not answer any questions that I had and kept refering me to a dealer that stocked the product. Kinda disapointing, hopefully a fluke. Anyway, the people that have the CRL windows installed did any of you have an OEM window replaced with a CRL window, and how did they fit? 

• CRL won't sell to private party individuals.  They will only sell through their dealer network.  That's why you probably didn't get the response you wanted.  Many of the reps at CRL only know what windows they have but don't know how they fit or install.  The CRL windows for the Nissan NV fill the factory cut out almost to perfection.  I haven't been asked to replace a factory window with a vented CRL window but I have to believe that it would fit without any problems. 
  • We do this kind of replacement on the Sprinters quite often.  The most difficult part of the work is getting the factory glass out and the metal cleaned up for the new window.
  • The CRL vented windows all come with a screen.
  • We always try to sell the windows for less than anybody online so if I can be of help let me know.

Bill    www.oaktreevans.com

• CRL won't sell to private party individuals.  They will only sell through their dealer network.  That's why you probably didn't get the response you wanted.  Many of the reps at CRL only know what windows they have but don't know how they fit or install.  The CRL windows for the Nissan NV fill the factory cut out almost to perfection.  I haven't been asked to replace a factory window with a vented CRL window but I have to believe that it would fit without any problems.

I get the not selling to a private party, I got no problem with that.  It's when you ask an engineering type question and the company that designed/engineered the product gives you the run around then tells you to talk to a salesman, it gets kinda frustrating.  That basically tells me that they have never tested the product or know how to use the product they designed.  Now I know that is not the case, and I know they had someone there to answer my question, but the "customer service" rep didn't want to do their job and ask the engineering department.  That's why it erked me.  Like I said, hopefully it was a fluke.

I am glad to hear that they fit and that you have had good luck with the CRL window products.