Sign in to follow this  
Me2hootyhoo

2019 NV3500 cargo first time Nissan purchase

Just picked it up to replace a totaled Ford Transit. Took the Nissan for a test drive. Sold. The cabin and seating combined with the smooth quiet V8 was enough to sway me. Ford couldn’t touch the price, let alone the warranty, upfit, and options included. She’s all decked out with the high roof, navigation, chrome etc.

post-3126-0-04033200-1553982007_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Me2hootyhoo

Welcome. Cabin room and V8 sold us as well vs Eseries. Also, the Ford was too tall to fit into our car port. Needless to say, MB was way beyond our means...

How do you plan to use your NV?

Welcome. Cabin room and V8 sold us as well vs Eseries. Also, the Ford was too tall to fit into our car port. Needless to say, MB was way beyond our means...

How do you plan to use your NV?

I own a HVAC business. I will be driving this van 30k miles per year and want to be comfortable. Did a lot of research and heard nothing but good about Nissan vans. Didn't even consider MB, Ram etc GM's are so obsolete at this point they should be embarrassed. Nice to have a van with real towing capacity as well.

I agree to every point made, Me2. That’s why the majority of us are here, lol. Congrats and welcome!

Great choice.  When I decided to look at the NV2500 I made it a 1/2 mile away from the lot and was sold.