Sign in to follow this  
ashvid

Where to buy a loaded NV 3500 SL?

I've had two local dealers (in Virginia Beach) sell the car I wanted out from under me after negotiating the price. One I already had put money down on! Now, nobody can find one and I'm striking out finding one within a 10 hour drive. One dealer told me that since it was sold through the commercial division, there is no commission and  for that reason, they weren't interested in selling me one. They then proceeded to try and sell me a freaking Quest. I have 5 kiddos in car seats and usually 3 adults, we'd like to do some traveling and we are doing to the NV and Sprinter. The NV seems like a much better value (nearly $20k discount) even though the gas mileage is much worse. 

We are looking for a loaded NV 3500 SL (tech/towing package) in red or black. I'm not going to pay a premium or order one that will take 10 weeks to get here. At that point, we'll wait for the 2014's to roll out. 

ash   =o)

Crazy... two different dealers got them in today and I was able to get one loaded to the gils with all options for $37,750, just under invoice. Just got it home, what a beast... wife loves it!

ash   =o)

Crazy... two different dealers got them in today and I was able to get one loaded to the gils with all options for $37,750, just under invoice. Just got it home, what a beast... wife loves it!

ash   =o)

Ash - How are you liking it? Post up some photos!

Ashvid- If you don't mind, would you elaborate on which dealers (or just say your recommended one)?  I'm looking now, and would like to avoid that experience, particularly after putting down a deposit.  I'm also in Virginia Beach.

Thanks,

Decades