Sign in to follow this  
andy_george

Getting ready to buy a new pickup

I bought my two vehicles in August. This last one, the NV i got real cheap as it was a new 15 they still had in 2016. They are cheaper from august on. People say you can talk them down but they are pros and do that game every day and me, at the most once every few yrs. and nver come out on top with that.

The current Motor Trend issue says you should buy at the end of the month or quarter to take advantage of any sales incentives for the dealership. I agree with Bamps. We also aren

I placed the order late August, so hopefully that helped me some lol. I feel I got a decent price, $39k Otd. It was impossible to check inventory and have dealers fight it out because there were zero, ZERO!, long box rear wheel drive pickups on lots in a 600 dealer radius. I was told that by 3 different dealers. So I placed and order with our local dealer and was happy enough with the end result. Hopefully I have it by early October.

I placed the order late August, so hopefully that helped me some lol. I feel I got a decent price, $39k Otd. It was impossible to check inventory and have dealers fight it out because there were zero, ZERO!, long box rear wheel drive pickups on lots in a 600 dealer radius. I was told that by 3 different dealers. So I placed and order with our local dealer and was happy enough with the end result. Hopefully I have it by early October.

If you are living in Michigan, why would you buy a 4x2 truck? Just curious.