Sign in to follow this  
van

To replace my E250

I love my E250, it's true but tired. The efficiency just isn't there any longer when compared with the Transit and Sprinter. I'm reading that the NV is just as good as the Transit and Sprinter in terms of reliability. It's can also be ordered in a taller version which makes the work and storage space that much better when you can actually stand inside of it.

I've had Nissans before and have always trusted them, so I think I'm going with the NV. Maybe if the Transit was over here, I'd give it a whirl. :(

Just picked up an NV. After being in the market for another work van this is light years ahead of anything and everything thats out right now. Its so clever and they truely did think of everything.!

I have been a big Ford fan for years. I have (3) E250's now and I am looking to buy a new van. I have considered the Sprinter but have a hard time justifying the price. This tall version looks very appealing. I really like the long nose getting rid of the old "van hump"! I do all of the maintenance to my vehicles and absolutely hate working on these vans. You really need to be an octopus hanging from the ceiling sometimes to work on them.

Just picked up an NV. After being in the market for another work van this is light years ahead of anything and everything thats out right now. Its so clever and they truely did think of everything.!

Not everything.

I would have liked center console delete with the option of having a center seat for another passenger / worker.

Be able to do Home depot runs with wife & child aboard.

If I get a NV, I'll probably have to bolt in a extra captain chair like I did in my Express van or use the D-hooks to ratchet strap a removable bench seat from a min van.

Not everything.

I would have liked center console delete with the option of having a center seat for another passenger / worker.

If I get a NV, I'll probably have to bolt in a extra captain chair like I did in my Express van or use the D-hooks to ratchet strap a removable bench seat from a min van.

What is the seating arrangement options for the NV?

What is the seating arrangement options for the NV?

So far only driver & passenger seat in the commercial cargo vans.

Nissan is supposed to release a passenger van with more seats & windows to use as airport shuttles or church vans, etc...

I think the cargo van should have a option for a 3 seat up front.

Not everything.

Nissan says the NV is supposed to compete with the creature comforts of a pickup with the room of a van - but no bench seat option???? Every van I've seen in Europe was set up this way. A 40/20/40 like my silverado would be sweet

Not everything.

I had a rear bench install in mine pops in and out very easy, room for five when needed

I had a rear bench install in mine pops in and out very easy, room for five when needed

Where/who did you have install a rear bench?