Sign in to follow this  
radin2son

What’s new and improved?

Has Nissan done anything new for 2020? 

Nothing that I know of.  That can be a positive or a negative lol.  I hope Nissan is selling enough NV’s to keep them coming for a long time.  

He is right, they have not touched the NV since the last change of engine and transmission.  I'd like to see a mild refresh but doubt it will happen.  Nissan has a lot of other issues to worry about vs. a niche vehicle.  

Not necessarily a bad thing.  I'll take error correction over "improvement" any day.

I was hoping 2020 owners will join. At least they are getting “tried and true” vans. 

I'm just in the process of ordering a few more NV200s, so I'll have some 2020 vans soon.   That means that I'll have a 7 years spread of model years in the fleet: 2013 to 2020.

We got four more last week: 3-NV200s and 1-NV2500 high top.  The exterior wrap will be done in another day, and they'll be outfitted with racks and shelving in a few more days.

Post a photo of your exterior wrap...

I am on my 3rd NV....2-2500's and my newest 2020 NV3500SL...I had a 2012....2016 and now the 2020....the 2020 is the best quality build so far...the 2016 was the worst...body fit and finish was not good.....with that said all of the vans have ran great up to the 90,000 miles trade in. The company I work with has gone through somewhere around 70 of these vans in the last 8-years in 3-states....one transmission at 130,000 miles in all those vans.....maybe half had to have tires before the 90,000 miles....I never had to put tires on either of my prior vans...regular rotation and pressure and they still passed inspections at 90,000 miles. 

I love my 2020 3500.....the V8 and better transmission makes the vehicle sooo much nicer than the 2500 V6's for only a loss of 1-1/2 miles per gallon of fuel. 

I have seen 4 or 5 take a some hard hits....one head on by another driver running a red light....a couple rear ended.....and one of ours rear ended our own...they hold up real well.  I would sure rather be in the Nissan over a Ford or Dodge style van....(and I am a Ford guy). 

Happy motoring! 

Good to know.  So far my 2019 3500 has been great but for the jamming sliding door latch.  Easy fix though, and it hasn't bothered me since.  Like your outfit I will trade it in at 90k unless they discontinue it and resale goes to zero.  Then I might ride it out until something I can't fix myself fails.