Sign in to follow this  
vanguy

Lights in Cargo area

No dealers near me, so have not seen one yet.

Can you turn off the lights in the cargo area if you have the doors open?

My Chevy has a button on the dash that I can turn off the the lights if I need to keep the doors open for a long time.

i have yet to find a switch to turn the lights on and off... you can turn them on and off individually but thats a pain. I use my van for work and i just let the lights go out on their own automaticly

Thanks

In the NVP Each light has a slider switch on it with 3 positions. ON-DOOR-OFF. Additionally, each of the 2 lenses on the light itself have an on/off touch switch, allowing you to have half a light on as required. No master switch to control all the interior lights (as there was in the Chevy Express). A sorely missed omission by Nissan...

Edited by sampson

There are alot of things that Nissan missed.....

1) The master light switch

2) No mirrors behind the sunvisors (drives the wife crazy)

3) No AVG/Instant MPG available???

4) Auto rolldown/rollup windows on both sides. (there are only 2 windows guys!!)

5) Rollers on the bottom of the seats are only on the very back seats???

6) Did we not want to put minor recline ability on the seats in the back?

7) Rear passengers are not able to control the temperature from the back?

I think I will stop there....I don't think Nissan really thought this vehicle through. Almost like they hurried to get it out.  I got it because it is different than the Chevy and Ford, but they really need to fix a bunch of things in order for me to come back for a second round.

ItzNota, same gripes at my house...

For your point 3, I assume you want to have both Average and instantaneous MPG? Our 3500 SL has average, accessed via the control knob in the instrument cluster on the left side. Push=Select and spinning it left/right toggles through the various options I beleive. It shows Avg MPG, Range, Tire Pressure, etc...

That must only be on the 3500 SL.  We have the 3500 SV with all the upgrades Tech, Tow and there is only a Average MPH not MPG on all of the settings.  The mirrors for the wife are a major issue in my house!

if i remember correctly for some reason only the 2012 NV's have the MPG, range, etc. for some unknown reason they took it off the 13's... probably so everyone wouldnt see the bad MPG.

the lack of a master light switch is very annoying