Sign in to follow this  
bachex

Covering for back door latch

We used to have a Chevy Express and one of the things we have loved about our NV is the significantly better fit & finish in the NV compared to the Chevy. Everything in NV interior is very well done and it's so quiet compared to the "tin can" Chevy. The one exception to this is the latch thing at the top of the back door. It looks completely unfinished, ugly and like it was an afterthought. I'm wondering if they're going to fix this in future model years (I've got a 2012). 

Anyone that has a 2013....I assume this hasn't changed? Any idea if there's any way to cover this up?

I've often thought the exact same thing. I look into the mirror and see smiling faces, leather headrests, and the nasty unfinished rear door latch. I plan to get a good look at a conversion NV and copy their methods. I'll post any pictures I get.

Just purchaed a 2014 NVP Black SL  - -  same issue - ugly back door latch is still uncovered

2021 NV3500 SL passenger, still no door latch covers.