Sign in to follow this  
dthomas714

New to the forum nv 3500 hd

hey guys i just bought a 2016 3500 5.6l passenger . i just found out there that 2017 has a whole new engine ? kinda bumed i didn't know when i bought. im using my van primarily to tow and the added horsepower/ torque would have been great. is there that much of a difference? can i buy engine upgrades to increase HP/Tq ?im having a really hard time finding performance upgrades for this van. help!! 

Don't kick yourself. I'm a new owner/member here too. There have been serious problems with the new VK56VD engine. 

The Titan owner forums would probably have more performance upgrades for your '16 engine that what you will find here.

thanks man. were are you located ? 

Nothing wrong with the 5.6 pre-2017.  Don’t think twice about it.  It’ll do everything you ask of it and be extremely dependable.  Enjoy!

Hi im new here Looking to get into NV3500 Future plans for a wet bath a sleeper for 2 also want to use it for work Storing coolers? IM a food vendor and I do go away for a few days at a time and would like to pull a trailer also. Anyone install a wet bath?