Sign in to follow this  
vanguy

Late Summer Best Time to Buy

Just got my new 2012 NV2500 SV V8 High Roof. If you are in the market now is the absolute best time to buy.

The 2014's will be out within a few weeks. There is already a $1000.00 rebate on the 2013's.  

If you want a really good deal look for a new 2012. There are a few still left in inventory but you have to search for them. There is a $2000.00 rebate on them right now.

I just got a little over $5200.00 off the MSRP on mine. (the $5200.00 included the dealer keeping the $2000.00 rebate)

Holy smokes. I might have to settle for a white unit though, at these prices. but then, it might be worth it. 

Seems like they are dealing on anything sitting on the lots.  We picked up a 2013 Black 3500 SV V8 with tech, tow, all weather mat's up front and complete mat kit in back about a month ago.  They also took out the cloth and installed  a dark gray leather throughout for $3,800.00 off MSRP and no charge for the leather "usually a $1,500.00 upgrade".  They said that the black one had been sitting for a couple of months and they didn't have any interest in it.  Good for me because Black was the only color my wife was going to drive.

supposedly Nissan is cutting great deals on these vans because they want to sell them badly to break into the market