Case Sensitive

Find Fellow Toolheads

I would like to make a thread for those that like to find someone for help with a project that is car related.

I have ideas and some tools but many projects needs at least 2  people with a desire to accomplish some technical work.

So,  I am in DFW in Dallas. My strong skills are electrical and trouble shooting and trouble predicting by knowledge of physics.

Introduce yourself by location and your skills. and even any projects that you need do create reality from a drawing.

@Case Sensitive Come back and play with the cool kids!  

To keep this going, we're in the Mid Atlantic region, with frequent wanderings from as far south as FL and North as Maine.  As to skills...I'm one of those guys that can pretty much figure it out, but my wife and I both have very strong backgrounds in marine systems design, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing.  Additionally, I am versed in car alarms, audio installs, fiberglass construction, performance modification, home construction, heavy equipment operation, welding, sailboat rigging/vessel operations, CAD design, etc etc, among other things.  Oh and motorcycle maintenance/endurance pit crewing. ?

Edited by Local Apparent Friday