Sign in to follow this  
silvermesa1

WTB:2012-2016 NV3500 High Roof Cargo Van

Looking for a one owner NV3500 high roof Cargo van in excellent condition. No accidents, under 100,000 miles,Clean title,maintenance records. Let me know what you have and include photos by private message. I live in Missouri and would consider some travel for the right one.

Thank you

I am still looking for a NV3500 high roof van. Would consider 2012-2016 and 2019-2020 model years. Please reply by private message.

I am still looking. Feel free to reach out if you have a good one.

Still patiently looking. Feel free to contact me if you have a 3500 high roof in good to excellent condition.

Thank you

Just an update:

I'll have to say finding a NV3500 has been a tough deal. Especially in the last 9 months when used prices have shot thru the roof. I'll casually keep an eye out but may just have to wait this pricing and availability fiasco out and just go another route.

Trouble is people want to keep them.  Especially anything in good condition.

What is your price range?  If you can drop to the 2500, Hertz is unloading a lot of them for about 10k or so less than what they're going for on the open market, and you can still get the V8.  I deffo feel your pain, we finally just purchased one after months of looking, but my criteria was a bit different.

- laf