Sign in to follow this  
Jared

Performance Chips

We purchased a 2017 NV 3500 which we use to pull our travel trailer. I was looking at the possibility of getting a performance chip to help increase power and mileage. Has any one had experience with any on the market, any recommendations?

I would try Banks or Bully dog

ASD Dad briefly went with bully dog and posted a great review under 5.6L Engine. 

He rarely posts any more. Same for Bamps. Thought he might have gone with a 2020 Frontier. 

On 5/19/2021 at 6:21 PM, radin2son said:

ASD Dad briefly went with bully dog and posted a great review under 5.6L Engine. 

He rarely posts any more. Same for Bamps. Thought he might have gone with a 2020 Frontier. 

I still find time every now and then to come around but true. I still have my NV and Frontier.  I am debating a 22 Frontier or rebuilding the inside of the NV   

Any recent info on performance chips or tuning?  Why does the Titan XD with the exact same engine get 25 more HP and Torque?  Figured they down tuned the 3500 SL for whatever reason.