Has anyone found pillar pods specifically for speakers? I've seen a few non-vehicle specific a-pillar pods that would require some cutting/mods in order to work for tweeters or mid range speakers but nothing specific to the NV3500 or even specific to car audio.

What am I missing? Have any of you made this modification with any measure of success?

I just wanted to respond to my original post so that it jumps up to the top of the "Most Recent" posts in this forum.

I'm crossing my fingers that someone who can help sees my question....

Cheers!!

You can't put them in the ceiling or the doors?  Get someone to 3D print you a set?

@aztec That is exactly the plan as of now. I plan to put some Morel MT's or Morel Supremo's tweeters in the pillar myself and then do some light cutting in the area of the dash where the oem speakers are in order to fit a pair of mid-range Morel 2-way's which should fit flush mount once I widen the diameter of the current opening an additional 3/4". I was just really hoping for a speaker pod which sits on an angle facing towards me vs. flush mount on the pillar but oh well as they say, beggars can't be choosers!

Victor put them in the plastic door trim inside the mirror, looking at his photo album. 

Screw on pods like you're asking about DO exist, look to the SQ world, but IMO they look janky unless you glass your own A pillar pods, which is pretty easy using MDF and fabric.

Tweets will fit in the stock location with some slight mods if you want a hidden look....at some point you basically have to decide with SQ how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.

@8DeepInTx Mt's/Sps...that's a lot of coin to drop on a pair of tweeters, what are the rest of your system specs?