NVAD

2014 Roadtrek N6 Active on Nissan NV Chassis For Sale

Ive decided to put this gem of a van back on the market. Ive gone back and forth about selling it in the last couple years. Its been exceptionally well cared for and is in great condition. The Nissan dealership has all service records. Ive owned it since 2014 when it had 9,000 miles on it. I hate to let it go but a small molded fiberglass camper just suits my needs better right now. Serious buyers only and no low ball offers. Heres a link to the ad.

Sold

98310D32-0DB4-45FA-81C4-6F29E870E93C.jpeg

Edited by NVAD

We know the feeling. Not using our  NV for the past year makes us wonder if we are motivated enough to keep it. We have a year remaining in our 10 year commitment. Then we think,  we live in the west and what better place to have a camper van. 

I have always preferred the more streamlined roofline of the Roadtrek compared to our Sportsmobile. 

Yes, sold it. I meant to remove this ad. Thanks

Would you mind saying what it sold for ? Im getting ready  to list mine and its hard to find a starting price because the N6 was  such a rare bird. 

In normal times, the SMB rule was the value of the van plus 1/2 half the value of the conversion. 

MSRP for a 2012 standard roof V8 was $28,550. Options (rear door glass, sliding door glass, airbag package, tow package and tech package) added $950. Trans was $995. Total was $31,605. 

If you know the original purchase price the above will give you the value of the conversion. This of course is meaningless given asking prices of new and used camper vans. 

If you don’t know the MSRP, Truck Trend did a review and pricing in 2012-13. 

Edited by radin2son

Times are not normal.  Saw a '19 on the lot today (regular high top cargo) with 73k miles as-is for 41 before TTT.  On the plus side for buyers, everyone I know in the auction world is saying that the auto market has already crashed, consumers just don't realize it yet.  Bad news for sellers though.  I would think that this would be niche enough to continue to command a premium, though.  Glws