dbly1850

new NV SV1500 owner

HI I have owned my nv SV1500 about a month now. I upgraded from a mazda5. My van is for RV/Bigfoot research. Might be a misprint in the catalog -> but I have 2 overhead bay lights. Not sure if my rig started as a 2500 and then they changed their minds. Its a low top with a v6. There is no ac invertor. I am having a 3,5 kW unit installed. I hear the factory unit is good for charging battery packs but can't handle much beyond that. I am getting 17 mpg empty.

This is the van of my dreams. Its a real looker with all that chrome up front. And I love all the stuff I can build into it. They really did it right.

Sidenote: would like to hear from other SV1500 owners and see how many lights you have in the bay. I do like the extra lighting in the back

-Ðavîd

Http://bftohio.blogspot.com/

HI I have owned my nv SV1500 about a month now. I upgraded from a mazda5. My van is for RV/Bigfoot research. Might be a misprint in the catalog -> but I have 2 overhead bay lights. Not sure if my rig started as a 2500 and then they changed their minds. Its a low top with a v6. There is no ac invertor. I am having a 3,5 kW unit installed. I hear the factory unit is good for charging battery packs but can't handle much beyond that. I am getting 17 mpg empty.

This is the van of my dreams. Its a real looker with all that chrome up front. And I love all the stuff I can build into it. They really did it right.

Sidenote: would like to hear from other SV1500 owners and see how many lights you have in the bay. I do like the extra lighting in the back

-Ðavîd

Http://bftohio.blogspot.com/

I am looking hard at a NV 2500 SV with all options. Have yu made any mods to your 1500 yet. Did your dealer give any discount off MSRP? I'm not in a rush so will likely order a NV to get it with what I want and then I can take it from there. Where did you put the genny????

Thanks,

Jay

I am looking hard at a NV 2500 SV with all options. Have yu made any mods to your 1500 yet. Did your dealer give any discount off MSRP? I'm not in a rush so will likely order a NV to get it with what I want and then I can take it from there. Where did you put the genny????

Thanks,

Jay

Picked up a NV 2500 SV in Black, no mods yet, we are looking to put a bench in the back. yes there was money taken off of the MSRP,

the power outlets are a little weak, it had a hard time pushing my heat gun during a test. other then that I am very happy.

BX

Picked up a NV 2500 SV in Black, no mods yet, we are looking to put a bench in the back. yes there was money taken off of the MSRP,

the power outlets are a little weak, it had a hard time pushing my heat gun during a test. other then that I am very happy.

BX

Where did you get your NV? Which engine? Any mpg info yet?

Thanks

Where did you get your NV? Which engine? Any mpg info yet?

Thanks

Koppell Nissan in Queens NY (Ask for Gerry), They have about 20 of them on the lot, High tops and low all white, I have the V8, plenty of power, nice ride, very comfortable,

I am on the first tank of gas, in stop and go traffic with AC cranking, I think I will get 250 miles, I am sure once it breaks in it should get more, I hope??

post-81-0-76940800-1315173263_thumb.jpg

Edited by BX77