radin2son

Home built NV camper conversion video

This is a great conversion for those considering building their own.

vimeo.com/79569858

Quigley (?spelling) also has a new high top 4x4 concept conversion.

Nice setup! Would be a great way to travel the country & see the sites.

Personally, I'm into RV'ing. This would be a very nice versatile , easy to park RV. He probably saved a bundle doing this himself.

Pretty cool, the 4x4 would ideal for some remote camping!

Makes me want to get off my butt and do some more work to mine !!!

Glenn

I have done some sound deadening , also put some insulation behind the Masonite panels, and installed a rear bench.

Throw a air mattress in the back and there my homemade camper

Mine is nowhere near that refined,  But I think I maintained a bit more cargo space.  I'll get some pictures of mine up there.    The insulation is critical.  I only have a few panels i finished insulated,  But we had a 1500 watt heater running all night and woke up to 40's  I will be adding more insulation to mine.     

I have recently gotten rid of my center console.  Not sure if i'm keeping it or not.   BUT i really like being able to pass to the back without going outside in the cold and rain.  I couldn't do that very easily with the thing in there.

How about going across the Trans-Canadian in that!

I bought a NV2500 Hi-Top and have been living out of it full time for 2 years now. In cleveland ohio. I love it. I just threw in a bed, refrig,stove,toilet and thus far I am doing good.

I have found out, trying to beat the cold -is just not worth it. My van is unheated during the winter.  I sleep under a warm sleeping bag (On a full size bed) and blankets and I am warm as toast. I use a remote starter and warm up the van before crawling out. works for me. I also love the stealth. RV's have laws that ban their usage in the city and must be used in a RV park at $$$ dollars every night. I park all over and have yet to spend a dime to park over night. 

dbly1850

I gotta hand it to you. You must be one tough old bird to handle those Cleveland winter nights without heat.

You must have gel running thru those veins instead of blood!

I bought a NV2500 Hi-Top and have been living out of it full time for 2 years now. In cleveland ohio. I love it. I just threw in a bed, refrig,stove,toilet and thus far I am doing good.

I have found out, trying to beat the cold -is just not worth it. My van is unheated during the winter.  I sleep under a warm sleeping bag (On a full size bed) and blankets and I am warm as toast. I use a remote starter and warm up the van before crawling out. works for me. I also love the stealth. RV's have laws that ban their usage in the city and must be used in a RV park at $$$ dollars every night. I park all over and have yet to spend a dime to park over night. 

Wow...I live in Dayton, OH...and man it's been cold.  Glad to hear your warn at night.  If you don't mind if I ask.  Do you live in your van by choice or due to economic difficulties?  Cleveland isn't the greatest place to spend winters in a fan.