Why aren't there 2014 NV's out?  This is very late...

Second, does anyone know if the Adrian Steel shelving package is still available with the purchase of an NV and if so, when that program will end?

Good question.

I called Nissan a few months ago & asked them. Of course they would not answer me.

I'm wondering IF there will be 2014's... Dealer I spoke with said they can't even order them yet... At this point I can order and receive a Ford Transit before an ordered Nissan would arrive. I don't want to wait. But I'm not going to buy a white 2013. Especially if the manufacture is quitting the vehicle line.

www.trucktrend.com (go to features) has just put out a quick review of 2014 light trucks and vans that includes the 2014 NVs.

Edited by radin2son

www.trucktrend.com (go to features) has just put out a quick review of 2014 light trucks and vans that includes the 2014 NVs.

The relevant portion:

2014 Nissan NV
Base Price: $26,000-$39,000*
Body Type: Full-size Commercial/Passenger Van
UNCHANGED: The low- and high-roofed NV has yet to take the commercial or MPV sector by storm, but the NV is still a relative newcomer in a segment that updates infrequently. A new steel wheel design comes to the passenger S grade, while small interior changes grace the S and SV grades of the cargo variant. Both V-8 versions receive towing packages as standard.
Look For: This segment to get crowded with Ford and Ram competitors in 2014.
Sum Up: The 12-seat version has 324 possible seating combinations.

They are making them. I was told by the dealer if I wanted a 2014 model it would be 8-12 weeks from the date of 2-20-14. No new features really, just reallocation of what features come with each trim level

the local dealer just told me that they were just able to order thier first allotment of 2014 NVs last week.

My 2014's have finally started to ship.