ArcticAthlon

For Sale: 2021 NV3500 SL One of a Kind **SOLD**

The van has sold.

For Sale is our one of a kind 2021 Nissan NV3500 SL 12 passenger van. It is the same Top Trim SL package that many other people are selling but none are unique as this one. The mileage is 11,980 miles, and most of these are highway. This van was used for several family camping trips to Georgia, Arkansas, and many inside Texas. This where most mileage originated (actually true highway miles). The oil has been changed with Mobile 1 Extended Full Synthetic (20,000 mile oil) at 1k miles, 6k miles and 11k miles. I only use Wix XP (rated the best) oil filters. Also a new Wix air filter was installed at 11k miles. We have towed our 5,000 lbs camper with it and you would not even know it is towing anything. No side to side rocking sway like the Ford Transit van we had before. This is the newest NV3500 you can get and probably one of the last NEW vans that was driven off the Nissan Dealer Lot (Purchased in June 2021). Since they are no longer made, this van is incredibly hard to find with low mileage and none of them have the upgrades ours does.

Upgrades:

1. Van has been stripped down to bare metal interior and Kilmat Butyl Automotive Sound Deadening mats were installed. This sound deadening was installed in the Doors as well as the floor and the inside cavities of the walls and roof. 120 square feet of Kilmat were installed. The wheelwells received a double installation of Kilmat, as that is where all cars produce the most road noise. Not anymore.
2. Along with the Kilmat, I installed 200 square feet of Havelock Sheeps wool.
https://havelockwool.com/van-insulation-products/ This is the best insulation you can get for sound dampening, and temperature insulation barrier. It is the gold standard for CamperVan conversions.
3. Front seats have WeatherTech FloorLiner mats. Rear of the van has one complete sheet of vinyl flooring installed over the carpet. This is to enhance to look, make cleaning easier, and protect the carpet underneath. This upgrade was completed 1 month after having purchased the van from the dealer. So the carpets were practically unused, as we had started our summer travel yet.
4. AC Upgrade. Rear AC Slimline Air Flow Kit purchased from https://nissannv3500rearairflowkit.com/products/nissan-nv3500-rear-air-flow-kit
for $460. This kit improves the airflow to the rear vents, as the original design is flawed and restricts the flow. You can find plenty of videos on youtube with people complaining about the rear AC and this kits fixes this. The AC upgrade along with the Kilmat and Sheeps wool insulation makes this van an Ice Box. It gets genuine cold in the van in the Texas heat, and we have to lower blower speed down, because it gets really cold. The kids will complain that it is too cold and that want the air turned down. This does not happen in regular NV3500's.
5. A ReesePower CompactIQ Trailer Brake Controller has been built into the dash behind the steering wheel. Is it hidden and built into the plastic panel and is in an excellent position to adjust while driving and also manual engage the brake controller (push the round button to brake). Normally installing an after market brake controller means that it has to be installed on the dash or at the kick panel where your legs/knee can hit it during driving. This brake controller is connected to the factory harness that Nissan had prepared for brake controllers (no wires were cut to splice in crappy wiring harness).
6. Antenna upgrade. The original antenna was great, but way too long. It would have to be removed every time we wanted to go through a car wash. A AntennaMastsRus 6inch antenna was installed. This antenna works as good as OEM and was German Engineered.
7. Front and Rear Cameras. I installed a front camera into the grill, just above the Nissan Emblem, and an additional backup camera into the 3rd brake light to help with towing. Both Cameras can be operated while driving and will display in the rear view mirror. This mirror has two LCD panels build in and can receive a total of 4 Video feed signals. Currently 2 feeds (front and rear) are connected. The front camera is beneficial when you are making a wide turn and are not sure if you can squeeze by something and if you want to pull up to something really close (garage door, etc.). The rear camera works at the same time OEM rear camera video feed that comes up on the Navigation screen, but it complements it for towing. When towing my utility trailer, I can see the contents of the trailer, and watch to see if something is loose and needs to be tied down again. And when backing up, the hitch is clearly visible and makes hitching up super easy. I can backup and see exactly when I need to stop and if the receiver is directly above the ball. I don't have to get out of the van over and over to adjust when hitching up my camper.
8. Dash Cam. All our cars have dash cameras installed. This is sadly a necessity, as we have been hit by several people and then they would claim it is our fault. We won our insurance cases every time because of the video we could provide to our insurance, and they are invaluable. The dashcam is installed on the front Windshield, behind the rear view mirror, so you will not see it when you are driving. However, it records sound and 1080p video when you forgot about it and need it the most. Video is loop recorded and saved on a MicroSD card that can be removed to retrieve any video needed. This camera is hardwired directly to an open slot in the fusebox and connected to the Ignition circuit. This means that the camera turns on when the car turns on, and turns off when the car is turned off. It will not drain the battery when you are not driving.
9. Running Boards. APS iBoard Aluminum Silver powder coated 5 inch wide. They look great, and match the chrome trim of the van. They are obviously useful for getting in and out of the van, especially for small kids. The extra step makes a big difference, and our 2 year old has no problem climbing in and out of the van all by himself.
10. Hood protector and Bug deflector. Genuine Nissan hood protector was installed to prevent bugs and rocks from hitting the hood and windshield. It looks great and works great too.
11. Large sun visor mirror for makeup and all that girl stuff. Everyone complains that the NV3500 does not offer any Sun Visor Vanity mirrors to check for broccoli in your teeth, but we found the perfect Makeup Mirror. It has built in led lights and there is one installed for driver and passenger. Size of the mirrors are 8inches x 5 inches, which is massive but fit perfectly on the huge Sun visors that the NV has. Brilliant!!
12. The dual horn has been upgraded with a Air Horn with compressor and Dual Horns. When you honk your horn, it sounds great and is louder than stock!
13. This van has 4 keys with 4 remotes! So there is no freaking out if one of them is lost or misplaced.

Pictures can be found here: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA3hpU

Obviously this van has all the same Trim options that other SL's have. Fog Lights, Factory Tow package with extending mirrors, Backup sonar sensors, Navigation, Leather, Center Console, AUX port, Bluetooth, all 12 seats, etc.

I just paid off the loan with my Credit Union, so I will have the title in my hand in about a week (8/25/2022). Vehicle is located in Richmond, Tx. Sales price is $69,750. Reason for selling is that we are upgrading our camper to a 5th wheel and will be purchasing a Dually 3500 Truck.

Contact me to get more pictures than what I have posted (especially the project pictures), and I can take additional specific pictures that are requested. I can easily pick up anyone from Hobby or Bush International (IAH) Airport if you are flying in, or will work with a car transporter to ship the van across the country. The Texas plates will stay on the van, so you will be able to drive to your state and then have time to register it (# of days varies state by state, from 14 days to 30 days or more).

Congratulations you read my entire Ad! Call or Text at 713-. If you are texting me, start off your Text Message with "American Grasslands" otherwise you might be ignored and considered a spammer.

Driver Front Corner.jpg

Edited by ArcticAthlon