Sign in to follow this  
survient

Another NV 3500 Passenger Owner

Hi everybody. I am the proud owner of a white... well you can see my profile. I bought the big lug used out of Chesapeake for a good deal and had it shipped over here, my friends have nick-named it "Moby Dick". Seems like a lot of Texans like the van about as much as I do. As a kid my late stepfather had a chevy conversion that I liked a lot but I always thought it would be more fun to have a big van with a truck front. I was about to jump and get a sprinter but lo and behold Nissan surprises me with their new commercial van line. So far I haven't had any major issues with it and the sliding door seems to be fine so far(probably fixed at the dealership ). The dealership even opted to put in a cabin air filter pulled from the Titan parts list and it's been working great. I took it on a major trip to Massachusetts and back and it performed like a champ. I have plans on doing a full conversion down the road when I have time. Glad to be here!