Sign in to follow this  
whoinow

Captains Chair Options

Hey All. I have been searching for a captains char for the driver side. I removed the center storage for better access to the cargo (living) area and miss my arm rest. I did a search here and haven't found anything, which doesn't bode well. Any insight?

87750-1PA1A is the part number for the armrest.  Probably need a few other bits and bobs to attach it, but I'd bet the anchor point is there on your seat frame.

Edited by aztec

Back before I found out that the center is the perfect spot for my fridge, I had been on the same hunt.  Watch facebook marketplace for part-outs.  I had seen them there.  What kept me from pulling the trigger was the hunt for the even rarer HEATED captains chair.  Whether or not that was built, I do not know.  Now that the fridge is there, it's in the back of my mind to just settle for heated seats, when I find a set reasonable in both wear and price.  Happy hunting and best of luck.

- laf

Never made the heated seat with folding armrest. 

Folding armrest was only the base grade.  Heated only upper grades.  There was no overlap in the middle.

I have the electric seat and it has the tray.  Had to get the 3500 deluxe to get that seat and the V8.  

On 1/1/2023 at 11:40 PM, aztec said:

87750-1PA1A is the part number for the armrest.  Probably need a few other bits and bobs to attach it, but I'd bet the anchor point is there on your seat frame.

Thanks for this. Feeling around on the seat, I don't feel anything really to attach to (I have the fabric seats).

You should be able to peel off the cover on the seat back.  Otherwise maybe someone has your seat frame in stock and would be willing to look for you.  Good luck.