joe nv2500

Oversized Visors

Hello All. Anybody else having a hard time seeing the road with the Huge Visors that nearly cover 3/4 of the windshield? I'm 6 ft even, maybe the seat is up all the way? They are boardering dangerous all the way down.

Yeah, they're gigantic, I just tilt them up until I can see. 

And just because this is a visor post, I must add OMG WHY NO MIRRORS?!!!

I can see no mirrors in the NV cargo (mine) , But the NVP should have them for the soccer mom's !!!!

Glenn

I don't have any mirrors either, but I have the S model, it was on the lot with a factory hitch on it. But, I would have waited for a SV model, if I had known about the 2 speaker, entry level sound system. I am looking into replacing the radio with a upgraded, Pandora, Sirius XM, type . I have switched out the door speakers and installed some 6x9s up in the "attic" space above the dash. Sounds better but I was told there is no rear speaker channels on that radio deck, so they hooked them into the fronts? Any suggestions or feedback NVers?

Look around here , I have posted a diagram and terminal lay out in the gallery . The base radio has four channels , but the base harness only has terminals for the front channel . The male pins are in the radio , but the female pins are not in the harness side plug . You can add them and have the sound of music ....:)

Glenn

With the Huge Visors i can not fit any CD visor holder on it to make it easy to grab a CD to play.