Sign in to follow this  
jaymanfifty

Locating a Nissan NV

Hello,

Does anyone know the best way to locate an NV that most nearly meets a buyer's requirements? I have found "dealers" to be unhelpful and uncoorperative on this. Will Nissan North America do a search and tell a consumer where the appropriate/or most nearly appropriate NV is located? Any way to contact Regional Sales Reps for assistance?

It seems to make the most sense to deal directly with the dealer who has the most appropriate NV on his lot right now.

I have had an order in for 2 months now and the dealer continues to give me additional "delays"/"excuses" - I'm ready to forgo my ordering deposit and buy an NV which most closely meets my requirements. I've never purchased or owned a Nissan of any kind so Nissan's way of doing business is unfamiliar to me. I have owned many Toyotas and their system and dealers seem to be more cooperative/helpful.

The NV that I want should be NOT white and Not black, 1500/2500 SV, V6, standard height, tech package, curtain airbag package, rear window package - the other items I want can be added or must be added to the V6 such as a receiver hitch, 7 wire plug with brake controller wiring, mud guards, body side moldings.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jay

My dealer said yesterday that my NV 2500 SV V6 in brilliant silver standard height, loaded, will be arriving off the truck tomorrow!!! I hope this works out - really looking forward to getting this van! Have waited more than 2 months. I'll post some pics when I get it which will likely be Monday afternoon - the dealer has to get the Adrian Steel cargo partitian with door installed and the roof rack also the round 7 wire trailer pigtail and receiver hitch has to be installed [factory does not offer the tow package with the V6 which is something Nissan needs to change].

An NV 2500, brilliant silver, V6 SV standard height loaded arrived on Tuesday at Michael Jordan Nissan, Durham, NC and it is apparently already sold since it is no longer on their website - it was on the site yesterday but gone now!! Nissan is going to have a hot seller here when they get these available in colors and loaded [great hippie van in my opinion for those of us ready for a "second childhood"]. Mine will be used part for work and part for play.