Ferrugenfish

Entire Housing of Headlights Replacement Option(s)?

Howdy all.  I want to improve my visibility.  I don't like that the same bulb is used for low and high beams.  When I throw my brights on, I want the low beams to work at the same time, not one or the other (for increased light).  Is that possible/legal?  I assume so... I assume other vehicles separate high and low beams.  But upon looking for aftermarket headlights, all I see is misleading links, ebay stuff (I'd avoid unless someone spoke up for a product there), and stuff that's like $2k.  

Has anyone unhappy merely choosing an H13 LED bulb been able to find a whole housing upgrade which accommodates separate high beams and low beams, or at least fits something more versatile than the H13 bulb in terms of quality LED options?  The ever-changing brands on Amazon make me very weary... looking for something reputable but beggars can't be choosers at this point.  

Thanks!

34 minutes ago, radin2son said:

Scroll down on this thread and you may get some answers. 

Did you mean to include a link to a different thread?  You're the first person to reply so there's no scrolling to be had here.

Go back to “Glass, headlights, fog lamps etc” and then scroll down if you haven’t already done so. 

Also check “Welcome Introduce Yourself.”  

Dude if you're not going to say anything then just don't say anything.  Yes I looked before posting.  Most of the links don't work, and it's no surprise because it's been years.  God forbid someone write a new post in 2024 with a slight different angle.  Do people get snooty here when they get two black dogs under their digital name?