Sign in to follow this  
Mikesan

New NVP owner in Sacramento

Hi everyone,

Picked up a Java Metallic 2015 NV Passenger with V8, 3500, SL, and Tech package.  Also had splash guards, body side molding, rubber front mats and carpeted rear mats.  MSRP $41,350.  Bought for $38,500 and got a $300 Commercial discount for a net $38,200 plus all usual fees.  Happy with it on the ride home.  Sold a 2013 Ford E350 XLT to a nearby Ford dealer.  Much more solid and stable feeling than the E350 and really like the Nav, console, parking sensors, better back up camera, and seat configuration options.  Have only driven it home so far, but wife loves it.  She fell asleep on the ride home.  It really needs a set of running boards so I'll be looking into getting a set of those.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.  Has me thinking of selling my Ram 1500, too.  The NVP tows more and I am getting a 5x8 utility trailer so can do anything the truck can do.  Only difference is truck has 4WD which I'd need maybe two weekends a year so I'm thinking I could live with out it.  Would love to paint the top half of the van a tan metallic which should reduce some of the boxiness.  Was also looking for a Ford Transit, but virtually no passenger vans in the area, and I'd have ended up having to order one and didn't want to wait.