CORVUS

2019 NV 3500 Parts Availability

I read Nissan discontinued the NV series vans. Due to an accident I needed a new air filter housing. The dealer I went to told me I got the last one in the US. Any request for this item would show as back ordered. Also, that there would be no more made. In another thread in this forum I read another major electronic part was not available for someone.

I'm considering selling or trading in my 2019 NV3500 passenger because I wonder if the next time I would need a part it will not be available. Now if these vans had been a big marketed item and hundreds of thousands were manufactured, then maybe parts may be available on eBay or elsewhere. But that's just not the case.

What have you experienced as far as getting parts as of 2024, soon to be 2025. Any problems finding a part? Any parts not available any longer? What have you done to work around a lack of parts?

I'd appreciate you letting us know your experience. Thanks.

I have considered starting a thread about NLA parts unique to the NV series. What will I need someday, and what should I pick up now just incase?

The only part I went looking for, so far, that made me hesitate was a rear back up sensor on the bumper.  Mine works but the bezel was smashed. The dealership wanted about a million dollars for the correct part. I ordered a cheepo from eBay but was wrong color, bad fit, wrong shape.

The availability of new parts at the dealership may dry up. 

I think eBay will be the best source for NOS or used OEM parts. I'm sure I can easily keep my van on the road for the next 10 years, or until they take my drivers license away from me.

I managed to find many obsolete OEM parts for my MB 560sl restoration on eBay.

This ebay listing  on 10/11/24 may be the air box 16500ZE01A you were looking for: $50 or best offer shipping $35.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/375509090629?fits=Make%3ANissan&_skw=nissan+nv+air+filter+box&epid=1211261803&itmmeta=01J9Y6FB5FND2PMDF0DZGVWYWD&hash=item576e160145:g:ktMAAOSw6yxmmGLB&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8HoV3kP08IDx%2BKZ9MfhVJKmQ5HyysymJKepej28PSrd8BpCnqxub2I7hDe1OdwkTWegB9FKBfcXqvHKn--i0udY49mbQxvHmvEUqhb3SoLlt3%2FLVKk%2Bb5X8q0VCaPBEnBtIhIaF%2F4Cm4m8tFk0vsi8utD6BkPLQWfepCfOgIgwIIt0Ka%2BUIN%2BEkeEDdts7uo3FonnzdTpdETzoVVk5LQoKj4JXsi0mPqlVMEhNNfJeQ%2Fq6m%2FaPsNw6%2B7ESvPvciylSybLSbsg4qFvf%2BGvPVal6aPR5lnSeMO%2FxoTAFyWY5xTjOnqv%2B1Jl4A3Py%2BWIoFzWQ%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR_KyvcbPZA 

Good idea to start a thread, but where to post it so it is easily found. 

Rather than part by part posts, it may be better to list sources by category. Region might help if only to avoid shipping costs. 

Edited by radin2son