NV of Macomb Twp

Potential NV 1500 owner

I'm considering purchasing a 2011 NV S commercial version...though it looks like it'll fit my needs, I'm wondering what kind of MPG I can expect from the V-6 with the 5-speed automatic? There's nothing on the NV site from Nissan that mentions mileage...

I'm considering purchasing a 2011 NV S commercial version...though it looks like it'll fit my needs, I'm wondering what kind of MPG I can expect from the V-6 with the 5-speed automatic? There's nothing on the NV site from Nissan that mentions mileage...

I get about 17 mpg around town. City driving and standing idling really brings it down. I drove very careful to see how high I could get it and it made it 19.8 mpg. That was with about 3K miles on the van. I only have about 5K on it now and am hoping that the mpg will increase a little once it's really broken in.

I get about 17 mpg around town. City driving and standing idling really brings it down. I drove very careful to see how high I could get it and it made it 19.8 mpg. That was with about 3K miles on the van. I only have about 5K on it now and am hoping that the mpg will increase a little once it's really broken in.

Thats 17 mpg around town with the V6??

Sorry, I meant 17mpg on the highway. Mixed driving brings it down to about 14/15. The more city driving, the lower the mpg which is expected. It can dip down to 13mpg if I do all city driving in a given day.

Sorry, I meant 17mpg on the highway. Mixed driving brings it down to about 14/15. The more city driving, the lower the mpg which is expected. It can dip down to 13mpg if I do all city driving in a given day.

With the V8 I can get 19 on the highway when you drive like Grandma, and as low as 9 - 10 city with the lead foot, but average about 11 -14