KMG

Upgrade interior cargo lighting

Hello, I'm wanting to change the incandescent cargo lights to LEDs.  Has any one upgraded their interior lights?  Will the LED's lower current draw cause a lamp out dash warning light?  Thanks in advance. 

A few on here have put LEDs through the cabin, including myself. I don't recall anyone having side-effects. Happy swapping!

Does anyone have the LEDs needed sourced online?

I replaced my cargo-area lights with 6” LED “can” light retrofits meant for residential use. I removed the 12V - 120V transformer and connected directly to 12VDC power. Not sure if I’m overlooking anything, but they work fine at this point.

I was planing to replace the incandescent bulb with and LED while retaining the light fixture.

Chris, odd question, Do you have a brother named Brian who lived in Springfield, MO?

Hahaha..... I've been meaning to ask Chris if he has a brother named Patrick who starred on Grey's Anatomy until he decided to be a real man and take up full-time sports car racing ;)