Jesse Dugan

Power Outlet

I have run a small shop vac but that's about it . If you want to run a chop saw your going to need a bigger inverter

My inverter in my nv is 150/400 watts like yours I'm sure . I don't really know what size wire the factory are, but like most vehicle manufacturers i'm sure it's sized cording to that inverter and no larger . If you want to run a chopsaw you're going to have to get an aftermarket inverter and hard wired directly to the battery more than likely

To be completely honest with you the factory inverter isn't really big enough to run much . I use it to charge my tool batteries and I also plug an air freshener in to it because I keep a drain cleaning Machine in that corner . The factory inverter is not C ompletely useless it's just if you want to run anything with a 10 amp motor on it you're going to need a bigger inverter to do it . The factory wire are not big enough for that size of a load

The factory is all but useless. 400 watts when the van is not in motion and 150 while driving. Most cordless tool chargers draw more than 150 watts.

I installed a 2000 watt invertor in my sprinter years ago and its been able to run tools. The sprinter also had the dual battery option. Charges the secondary battery with all the protection and isolation.

Rick.