Sign in to follow this  
pbiles

Joining the Gang

Well, we just got our first NVP!  Been going back and forth about upgrading from a Honda Pilot and finally the right deal came around. Working on "kid proofing" it now with mats and covers where possible. Yep, being a neat freak with kids doesn't always work out. Well, I thought you all would like the photo I took taking the Pilot in to be sold.  As I told my wife, we now have the Pilot's Big Brother.

post-1484-0-14703400-1463144081_thumb.jpg

Welcome. Somebody is going to get a very clean Pilot.

If you drove your Pilot into the ground, you have met your challenge. We see lots of cargo NVs driving north and south from Phoenix. This includes the Above and Beyond NVs featured in a NV from long ago...

Still see very few NVPs.

Well, no, drove to Dallas to get the NVP from a private seller and then carried the Pilot to another buyer and then drove the NVP home.  Didn't have a friend available last minute to take a day off from work.  That is what made the swap hard, the Pilot was only 150K and will go another 150K if taken care of. Fun times!

Hey there. I have had my NV 1500 cargo for two years now. Got 89k on it lol. No big problems at all. Really love it. Pics to come soon.