Sign in to follow this  
AugustKC

NV1500 s owner here

I have had my NV1500 for about a month now, bought it used with about 15,000 miles on it, am having a few regrets that I didn't get the upgraded model with the power windows, locks and the cruise control, I was looking at several at the dealer and they kind of pulled a switcheroo on me as I was under the impression mine had cruise control, did come with the Adrian steel shelves and bulkhead which I'm going to take out ( anyone interested?) Overall am happy, have had a lot of questions from people wanting to know more about it, was wondering if anybody that has an NV with the center console (mine dosent) think it worth the trouble to have one put in.

Welcome to the Forum!

I haven't received mine yet to be able to examine the console in detail, but I suspect that it is a high dollar part! On the other hand, I can imagine that some will be removed to utilize doors in partitions, so there may be an opportunity to pick one up much cheaper later on if you bide your time. If you don't get any takers on your shelving and partition, then an ad on Craigslist will probably do the trick.

I chuckled at your remark of getting lots of questions. I am one of those guys! I have waved down 3 different ones to ask them about theirs.

I have had my NV1500 for about a month now, bought it used with about 15,000 miles on it, am having a few regrets that I didn't get the upgraded model with the power windows, locks and the cruise control, I was looking at several at the dealer and they kind of pulled a switcheroo on me as I was under the impression mine had cruise control, did come with the Adrian steel shelves and bulkhead which I'm going to take out ( anyone interested?) Overall am happy, have had a lot of questions from people wanting to know more about it, was wondering if anybody that has an NV with the center console (mine dosent) think it worth the trouble to have one put in.

's

I have the center console in my NV, and it is great, it slides forward and is great to lean on. I have had plenty of lunches and breakfasts. on mine, and it's deep, it can hold a lot of crap. The hanging folders come in handy and it has a outlet and Cig. plug also. and 2 extra cup holders.

The bad they says it can hold a lap top but mine is about a 1/2" to wide. The cup holders are over sized, so a small coffee gets lost in it, (A roll of black tape fixed that)

and the little tray that comes with it sort of gets in the way, when you want to look for something.

Any other questions just ask.

BX

AugustKC,

The center console is now available from Nissan as a complete unit. In the past you had to order all of the parts and assemble it yourself. If you can't find one used, let me know and I'll find the part number for you.

If you could get the part number would definatly appreciate it, was wondering if it was difficult to step over the console to get to the back of the van,

If you could get the part number would definatly appreciate it, was wondering if it was difficult to step over the console to get to the back of the van,

Yes!

Hi Guys,

The part number for the complete center console is 96910-1PAOA. The only thing missing is the locking cylinder. I think retail on it is about $475.00. FYI stepping over it is possible but not easy. Drop into a dealer and ask to look inside a 2500 or 3500 (they are standard equipment) and try it before you order one.