walstib

Inside rear door driver's side pocket?

Hi.  I've got a 2014 NV1500 cargo van that I love.  A little over 40K miles in two years.  My question is on the inside of the rear door (Driver's side) there is a cut out and three little indents (left, right and bottom).  It looks like something should pop into those indents and make a spot to hold maps or what not.  I asked at the local dealership where I bought my van and have all the service done, but the parts guy could not find anything for the door.  I'm thinking maybe the part is only on the inside of passenger vans?  Does anybody have this partition?  If so, on what van?  Thanks, Randy 

On another note, I've got the v6 and hauling 4 windsurf boards, coolers, mountain bike, camping gear, etc and after 40,000 miles I am getting 22 mpg if I keep it around 65 on the freeway, drops to 17-18 when I am in Texas and doing 80 on the freeway;  Could not be happier with the van.  Zero issues so far!

Here is an image of my 2014 NV 3500 Driver's side rear door.

post-1046-0-84881800-1470173856_thumb.jpg

On the 2016 Cargo the drivers side rear door has a plastic compartment that is screwed into the door.

The compartment is similar to the bottom of the front doors and is just an extra area to put things.

If I remember there are 3-4 screws that hold it to the door.

Google cargo van images or talk a dealer parts person that actually knows something about our vans for the part number if you want to add it.

Thanks.  That is exactly what I thought it looked like.  I'll talk to parts counter again on my next visit.

www.nissanfactoryparts.com

Nissan part number:  909011pb0a

I think that's what you want.

Again, thanks for the info and part number.  Not sure i will pay $59.09 for a flat piece of plastic with no moving parts that measures 20 inches by 7 inches.  Yikes.  Maybe I don't need the little pocket that much, just looked like something should go there..Randy