eodcoduto

Vanrug in a passenger van

I've searched the threads and haven't found any info yet.  I want to replace the tan carpet in my 3500SL with something black and durable.  I've about destroyed the rear area moving tools and hobby items around.  I also hate the low spots in between the floor ribs.  

I have looked at the Vanrugs, I am sure I could put it in and cut out the areas for the floor vents and seat brackets.  If anyone has suggestions let me know. 

Somewhere on their page you can request a free sample of the material. It's about a 6" square piece. I haven't tried cutting on it but I'm sure it will cut very easily with a utility knife.

Just received an email from eurocampers.com regarding a sale. In addition to selling vanrug, they sell vantred for NV cargo vans that may work in NVPs.

They have other items for NVs. We bought insulated sun screens for the windshield and front side windows. You can make them yourself, but these are well made and fit well.

Edited by radin2son

I wonder why they say it wont fit other than the holes not being cut into them for the seats.  I wouldnt mind something beefier in my NVP for the kids and dogs.  

rad- you may want to change your link - you forgot the "s" at the end of eurocamper!  It's www.eurocampers.com

Done. I didn't notice the "s" and can only imagine what came up instead.

Strange disclaimer unless vantred also makes a similar product for NVPs.

They do not make anything for the NVP so that is why I was curious.  I would like to see the install if somebody has done it for a Passenger.  Only thing you need to make sure of is that the seats latch all the way down and sit flat.  Maybe the Vanrug is too thick to allow that to happen.  Description said it is foam backed.

It would be a chore to cut it properly and each slot would be a gravel catcher.