wottenad

New Mobile Electronics Installers Vans

I own a mobile elctronics company that does mobile installations, and we are downsizing from Chevrolet Express cutaways to NV2500 Low Roof vans. We just picked up two of them on Monday and the guys will be outfitting them over the next couple of weeks.

Since we install all kinds of mobile electronics and will be installing a ton of them in these vans (remote start alarm, GPS tracker, front/side/rear cameras, front DVR, navi, larger inverter and extra batteries, LED overhead lights, additional racks and an awning to start off with), I'm sure we'll have a few cool things we can share with members of the forum!

Can't wait to get started!

Walt Ottenad

ADC Mobile

www.adcmobile.com

Walt that's great news! I live in Lake Tapps and am in the market for a NVP in the next couple months...looking forward to hear all the things you can do to deck it out! You'll be my first call after purchase!

Greg

Welcome and be sure to post up tons of pictures!  I used to be an installer back in the early 90's.  Our shop built some IASCA winning cars but I was never that good.  Our custom fab guys were artists with what they could do with fiberglass, leather, etc.  

Cant wait to see some installs.

Wottenad -

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with the others that we all look forward to your posts.

How you utilize the upfitters prewiring would be of particular interest.

Enjoy the van!