I just signed up for this forum hopefully looking some some advice on converting my 2017 Nissan NV 3500HD to a 4x4 system. I wanted to put together a current price sheet and capabilities and details for others to reference as to who is available to do this work as well as prices to save them time and $$ when looking for information! But be sure to do your research and call each company for an updated price sheet etc
-Location : Pennsylvania
- Price ~$12,500 for a conversion Includes High/ Low gears
- Currently will start taking orders in October 2018 and won't start actual production until April of 2019!
- Quigley will allow you to drop ship your vehicle directly from nissan and during the 15 day upgrade process you dont pay anything until you take possession for it.
- Warranty - If you have <5,000 miles on your rig, you get the 5 year 100k quigley warranty. However if you have +5,001 miles, you still pay the same price and only receive a 3 year 36k warranty for the quigley components but still the 5 year 100k warranty from Nissan.
Advanced 4x4 Vans
- Location: Utah
- Price ~$11,500 Includes High / Low gears
- Offers a 2 year / 24k warranty
- Takes 10-15 days to convert and they are already doing conversions on the 2017 and 2018.
Both places require you to get the vehicle to their respective shop in Pennsylvania or Utah wait 10-15 days then you can ship or drive it back.
Are there additional shops around the country that perform this upgrade?