mrbandit

New to me 2017 3500 S

Hello everyone, I just picked up a 17' for my wife to replace our 03' suburban.  I have to say I wasn't a fan of her choice, but I have officially joined the NV team.  I really like driving it around.  I have seven kids, so its been a long time coming.  I added a fourth row in our suburban using factory hardware and seats, but that was only good when the majority of my kids were under 10.  Anyhow, our NV is black, grey cloth interior, 35k miles, v6 and base options.  The first item on my improvement list is chunking the non-nav head unit and speakers.  Plus I need to add a backup camera.  I've been searching the forum over for the past week rather then ask questions, but I'm having trouble finding specific things.  I'm shopping for a new radio,nav,backup camera setup, but I want to replace all the speakers too.  I feel good about the head unit selections, but the speakers have me stumped.  Can I put 6x9's in the back side panels?  Thanks in advance for all the help and thanks for letting me into the community.

Mike

Welcome.

This site generally is difficult when it comes to searching, has little traffic, old posts and little to no follow up. There is no guarantee this post will be seen. Best bet is to PM those who have the info you need.

Just switched over from mobile to full site. If you are near Charlotte, give Chris Nagy a call at Scott Clark Nissan.

Edited by radin2son