rtz

Anyone replaced anything yet

I'm up to 70k miles now on my 2016. It's all still factory.

Anyone with more or less miles then me and has changed anything out yet?

Belt, hoses, plugs, sensors, brake pads?

I'm still on my factory tires!

80,000 on the odometer. Tires replaced at 62,000. Plenty of tread left but AZ heat takes its toll on tires (tread separation and sidewalk cracks) and batteries. Replaced van battery 2+ years ago. Canister sensor

Add glove box latch before short warranty expired. Cheap plastic part. Piece holding spring in place broke off for no apparent reason.

Two radios and my drivers seat - all under warranty.  Radios both got glitchy.  Drivers seat I wore the "leather" dye off the cushion.

If this was the Sprinter forum this thread would be filled Hahaha.

85k and just did the plugs because I was going on an extended road trip, wasn't needed.

Did brakes on all four corners, still were in ok condition but would have needed changed in 10k. Not bad for OEM.

The best vehicle Nissan makes and they don't even advertise it. I can totally see them canceling it in the future vs's updating or revising it.

I just replaced a battery (original) at 40k on my 2015. Tires have been replaced, (more my preference) and charcoal canister on Evap system and solenoid vlv in evap system replaced at 15k

Stock stereo head unit replaced for bluetooth compatible, then that unit replaced again for Apple play compatible

The reliability of our fleet of 20+ NV 200s has been phenomenal.  We've replaced a number of tires and done a very small number of brakes.  Keep in mind that these vehicles run fully loaded and are not babied by the drivers.

Had to replace the rear output transmission seal around 130,000 miles on a 2012 NV2500.

Replaced the oil and filter around 3,500. ?

I did the rear 02 sensor around 65k miles.  Nothing since or before then!