Sign in to follow this  
DesertTed#2

2016 NV 3500HD SL conversion $34K

2016 Nissan NV3500HD SL (top of the line except for no leather seats) with 27,000 (90+% highway)miles. Now that we've paid off the loan(!!!), we can put her on the market. The clear title should arrive within a week or so. Van is now in Southern New Mexico and we'll be bringing her to the RTR if she is not sold before then.

20 months and 73,000 miles remaining on original (5yr/100,00mile) bumper-to-bumper factory warranty. Here is a long, detailed (not inclusive) list. I'll add things as I remember them:

Technology package including rear camera and GPS with huge locking center console)

Full sized bed with 6inch memory foam mattress along with mattress pad and sheets

Hinged storage compartments on each side of bed (approx 7 cubic feet total)

4.6cu/ft Truckfridge

440 watts solar on Vantech roofrack with 200ah of battery (room for 300ah)

Rear stainless steel ladder with stainless antenna pole holder

Blueskies 3000i charge controller

1100w Kri

Good luck with the sale, I would also suggest FB a there are many looking on various groups.  

Also - All SL models come with leather standard.  You either have an SV with the added features in the SL or the dealer (or you) removed the leather.  Not that big a deal but a heads up.  

Price seems reasonable as well considering the work put in.  Happy you are still enjoying the high top NV!

Nope, she's an SL, all blinged out with chrome. I looked it up and I was wrong in that there was no leather seat option even offered for the 2016 NV3500 HD SL Cargo van. Maybe for the passenger van? The below site shows what was standard and what was optional.

https://www.cars.com/research/nissan-nv_cargo_nv3500_hd-2016/specs/usc60niv172c0/

Ted